Print Core AA
Print Core (AA) for Ultimaker 3
Description: Professional 3D printing just got more accessible. Maximize the print performance and machine uptime with our swappable, material-matching print cores. Make the most out of reliable build and support material combinations for geometric freedom or print in dual color.
● Material-matching. Get consistent, high-quality 3D printing results with customized nozzle geometry per material, whether it’s an engineering build material or soluble support.
● Quick-to-change. Quickly swap print cores and switch between different material combinations for a more time-efficient workflow.
● More materials. Select from a huge portfolio of materials, including Nylon, PLA, ABS, CPE and PVA; with CPE+, PC and TPU 95A coming soon.
● Accurate temperature reading. Maintain the perfect temperature for an even better quality print – with automatic, accurate temperature readings.
● Reliable and durable. Better 3D printing results, with new silicone cover to stop filament leaking into the extruder.
● Lifetime support. Wherever you are in the world, our officially trained and certified partners offer free support – guaranteed for a lifetime.
Supported materials per Print core
Build core, AA 0.4: Nylon, PLA, ABS, CPE
Support core, BB 0.4: PVA
Industrial power, limitless possibilities
The Ultimaker 3 offers a seamless software, hardware and material integration for efficient workflow and consistent, high-quality results. Its cutting-edge dual-core print head comes with print cores for build (AA) and support (BB) materials and unique auto-nozzle lifting system to ensure the most reliable dual extrusion printing for full complexity freedom.
The Ultimaker 3 makes professional 3D printing accessible
Ultimaker 3 opens up a world of new printing possibilities. Translate your vision into a working reality - without compromising on efficiency, reliability or precision. It’s your chance to mold the future, with a 3D printer that’s designed to support your creativity.