The Ultimaker 2+ 3D Printer ships FREE ground to the continental US.
Netherlands based 3D Printer manufacturer Ultimaker is one of the world leaders in desktop fabrication.
The + version is the 2016 improvement of their flagship model Ultimaker 2.
It brings three main improvements:
- Improved fan ducting for better part cooling for cleaner overhangs and longer bridges
- A more robust extruder to ensure for higher reliability printing
- Adoption of the Olsson Block hot end to allow for use of interchangeable nozzles. This allows for faster or higher detail printing and simplifies maintenance.
- Included items:
- Spool holder
- Glue stick
- Power supply
- USB cable
- Test print
- Hex wrenches
- 750g spool of Ultimaker silver PLA
- Nozzle set including 0.25mm, 0.4mm, 0.6mm, and 0.8mm
- Dimensions: 35.7 X 34.2 X 38.8 cm
- Product Weight: 11kg
- Shipping Weight: 18kg
- Assembled: Yes
- Operating Temperature: 15-32°C
- Storage Temperature: 0-32°C
- Connectivity: SD card slot, USB (firmware updates only)
- Power requirements: 24 V DC @ 9.2 AMPS
- AC Input: 100-240V / ~4A / 50-60HZ / 221w max
Support / WarrantyWarranty: One-year manufacturer's warranty
- Build Volume: 22.3 X 22.3 X 20.5 cm
- Build Platform: Heated
- Supported Filament: Ultimaker PLA, ABS, CPE . All filaments carried by Printed Solid are compatible with this printer, but may require new materials profiles to be loaded.
- Max Layer Resolution: 20 microns
- XY Positioning Precision: 12.5 microns
- Z Positioning Precision: 5 microns
- Travel Speed: 30 mm/s - 300 mm/s
- Print Technology: FDM
- Filament Diameter: 2.85 mm
- Extruders: Single
Lifetime technical support from the Ultimaker user community.
Supported OS: Windows XP+, Mac OS X 10.6+,Linux Ubuntu 12.10+
Supported File Types: STL, OBJ, DAE