3D Printing Resources and helpful links to you get started:
- 3DFileMarket - Looking for a great place to download and also sell your 3D printable designs? Look no further than 3DFileMarket, the home of guaranteed 3DPrintable deisgns
- 3DShook - If you are looking for an "all you can print" 3DPrintable designs solution, you won't be disappointed by the variety of designs on 3DShook. All created in-house, by 3DShook's designers, you can print all you want.
- Thingiverse MakerBot's Thingiverse is a thriving design community for discovering, making, and sharing 3D printable things. As the world's largest 3D printing community, we believe that everyone should be encouraged to create and remix 3D things, no matter their technical expertise or previous experience. In the spirit of maintaining an open platform, all designs are encouraged to be licensed under a Creative Commons license, meaning that anyone can use or alter any design.
- Shapeways Shapeways makes 3D printing affordable and accessible, connecting people around the world and providing access to the best technology.
- StuffAndyMakes -DIY, MAKE, tinker, play (A great site for all the makers and tinkerers among us)
- YouMagine - Looking for something to #3Dprint or a place to upload your designs? Then YouMagine is for you!
DesignBox3D's partners and associates: