HIPS specially designed and improved to be used as support material.
Shrinkage removed, it is dissolves in limonene much faster than regular
HIPS and it is compatible with a wide variety of materials.
What are its main features?
-Temperature 220/240 °.
-Thermal bed 50/100 °.
-It dissolves in Limonene faster.
-Compatible with more materials than HIPS or PVA.
What are its main advantages?
With respect to PVA
- Compatible with a wide range of materials (Not only PLA).
- Not affected by humidity, so it does not lose its properties.
Compared to a normal HIPS
- Compatible with a wide range of materials (ABS not only)
- Contraction and warping eliminated
- It dissolves 3 times faster than other support materials
- High resolution
- Higher printing speed
Available in 2,85 in format M (750g)